Thanks Everyone

camomax

Damn guys, making it to the finals was just the icing on the cake of an already fantastic event. Jeff and Gary, I cant thank you guys enough for the time and energy to make this happen. Now the rest of the thank you list.....
David Browning at DTS, wow, what a motor brother. 10.73!......126mph!.....are you freakin kidding me!
FLEECE performance, your kick ass turbo, and solid rock trans never missed a beat....as usual. Thanks Chase and Brayden.
Idaho Rob Coddens(ATP), gave up family time on vacation to patiently work with my dumb ass, tweaking my EFI tune from 11.30's to 10.70's. You are the man!
Chuck and Tracy at New Era Diesel, thanks so much for the continued support.
Micheal at ISSPRO, thanks man.
My crew, Tyler, Eric, and John. Thanks for working your asses off for me to go play. I really appreciate all you guys did.
Marco and Bob, what you guys did blew us all away, and wont be forgotten!(I've been trying to Smarty tune my Dmax since we got home:hehe:) Thank you guys!
And last but not least, Big Swole! Thanks for the keyboard hours, updating and politely answering even the dumbest of questions! Great to meet you Dave.:thankyou2:

I hate for you that the finals went down like they did...but you were on a tear all weekend. That truck is nothing short of amazing.

Congrats Matt, I'm happy to be a part of the effort for the two nicest people in racing (Kelley included)

I couldn't believe when that light turned red on ya. If ya didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all! Oh well at least you got the 1k and kept me from getting my steak dinner.LOL

If you guys come out to Denver for DPC drop me a line and we will have you guys out for supper.

Matt,
the best way I can say this....
It's been a honor for me to shake hands with ya!

I'm sorry for the red light! I guess both of you just were nervous and felt the heat behind ya.

Thanks again for such a great race!

Marco

Congrats matt and ur hole crew. It was awesome meeting u and see what I dmax can really do. Truck is amazing and some damn good racing. R u gonna run the 2.6 class at ts and scheid or run the pro street class?

bobby

And last but not least, Big Swole! Thanks for the keyboard hours, updating and politely answering even the dumbest of questions! Great to meet you Dave.:thankyou2:

Thank you Matt for putting on such a GREAT showing!!
I really feel bad about that red light situation for you, but you did a Heck of a Job with your truck and driving!

I know in my vid I was cheering Aron on but please don't take offense. I just have to support the Georgia Boy and the Cummins! :)

But my fiance' has an 04 Dmax and she was totally cheering for you! She couldn't make the race but I was updating her all weekend on you / your truck.. She's a Dmax fan for sure!

Anyway, It was really great to meet you as well! I hope to see and shoot you / your truck in many upcoming events!

Congrats again to you and your team for a Great Showing.
:clap:

David :Cheer:

Last edited:
Congrats on the great showing Matt. I was being feed live play by play audio for the last race (and Jeffs runs too) and almost threw my phone through the wall when I heard you rolled through the beams in the finals. I felt your pain, but I’m sure you’ll be back stronger than ever next time.

It was nice to meet you this weekend Matt. Great couple guys in the final. Hated to see how it all went down but you were both top notch all weekend.

Heck yea! I see mid 10's, #2 only, in the near future......

I dont know Aron, that blue bottle is really missing me!

I know in my vid I was cheering Aron on but please don't take offense. I just have to support the Georgia Boy and the Cummins! :)

But my fiance' has an 04 Dmax and she was totally cheering for you! She couldn't make the race but I was updating her all weekend on you / your truck.. She's a Dmax fan for sure!:

She definately sounds like a keeper Dave!

I guess you did alright...just lucky I let you win, again:what:

If the wife would have sent the brownies, I may have let you win one! Loved the shorts though!! I thought I was racing Jimmy Buffet's little brother! Allways good to see ya Greg! Catch you at TS.

:hehe::poke::hehe:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
No problem man!!! I had a blast....Best vacation ever...Wow do I need to recover lol..im not drinking any beer till saturday night lol....Glad everything stayed together....Nice meeting everyone also...Greg the shorts killed me lol..wish i could have had some of those famous brownies...Eric

Congrats Matt! I'm glad ISSPRO could be involved in your truck!

I know the pain of pushing through the beams in a final round, did it at August Blackout in Pro-Stock last year. That said, it was nowhere near the purse difference that this was (win vs runner-up)!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Yea, those recall gauges are pretty sweet....Saturday night when I found out Rob was tuning from vacation I was dumbfounded.....Def a big thumbs up to you Rob!!!!

If the wife would have sent the brownies, I may have let you win one! Loved the shorts though!! I thought I was racing Jimmy Buffet's little brother! Allways good to see ya Greg! Catch you at TS.

LOL Matt...I showed Kim your post and she was rolling!! :hehe:

Back