Super Stock rules 2012 Suggestions

230476705338.jpg

LOL Sorry man, I couldn't resist...:hehe:

It's ok, I can give as good as I get. On a serious note, I bet weight is a definate factor involved in Ford owners decision on not bringing trucks to this class. I know most of them live on nitrous, but weight is a bigger factor here. Maybe someone that knows more than I will correct my ignorance:Cheer:

It's ok, I can give as good as I get. On a serious note, I bet weight is a definate factor involved in Ford owners decision on not bringing trucks to this class. I know most of them live on nitrous, but weight is a bigger factor here. Maybe someone that knows more than I will correct my ignorance:Cheer:

I thought it was because they are just slow????

I think we should allow alcohol injection. We would have to set a % limit on it but off the top of my head I was thinking of a 10%-90% mix. 10% water and 90% alcohol? I really don't think we should go any higher on the alcohol because it may make some of the higher hp trucks unreliable!

I think we should allow alcohol injection. We would have to set a % limit on it but off the top of my head I was thinking of a 10%-90% mix. 10% water and 90% alcohol? I really don't think we should go any higher on the alcohol because it may make some of the higher hp trucks unreliable!

hook a breather tube from the driver to the intake horn..90% vs 10%

*nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx*

Back