Stupid Question: What fuse?

getting my 07.5 ready to be sold/traded. last year my cab lights all of a sudden stopped working. None of the bulbs are blown so i'm assuming its fuse related.
all of my other interior/exterior lights work.
I can not for the life of me find out what fuse controls the cab lights?

i apologize for the stupid question but i can't ID the right one.

It looks to be Fuse 16, 15A, under the hood. HOWEVER, that fuse also powers all the parking and clearance lamps. If the other lights are working, I'd check the connector they all plug into. It appears to be under the headliner in the center above the mirror.

now this sounds like even more of an adventure.

i've never messed with the headliner before in this truck. wonder if i'll have to drop the whole thing or just the front portion?

off to youtube i go to find instructional videos

I’ve never messed with a headliner newer than a 2nd Gen. Is yours a regular cab? Is there an over head display? You may be able to get to it just by removing the overhead display. If not, guess you’ll need to drop the headliner. On my ‘98 you remove the overhead display, the overhead grab handle, the A-pillar covers, sun visors, and the dome light just to drop the front down.

mines a quad cab, there is an over-head and i was wondering if i could get lucky and access what i needed through dropping that down.

i have seen where there is 2 screws on the A-pillars that would have to be dropped to properly remove the headliner.

hopefully its only a 6 pack job and not a 1/5th of whiskey job

Back