Hushpower

2Tone12V

Good to see you guys are on board here. Truck is awesome. Cant wait to see it again this year. Surely you guys could have picked a better driver though. Take a few more apps next time before you make your decisionLOLLOL

Good to see you guys are on board here. Truck is awesome. Cant wait to see it again this year. Surely you guys could have picked a better driver though. Take a few more apps next time before you make your decisionLOLLOL

Before you say stuff like that ---maybe you should remember how you didnt listen to me at Indy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Rule #1
Always listen to Dave.... He may not always be right, but he is always entertaining LOL

Before you say stuff like that ---maybe you should remember how you didnt listen to me at Indy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

:blahblah1:I was listening to you. All the way up until all four tires busted lose on me. Then I forgot all about it. I rememberd again what you had said at about the 100ft mark but it was to late!!

:blahblah1:I was listening to you. All the way up until all four tires busted lose on me. Then I forgot all about it. I rememberd again what you had said at about the 100ft mark but it was to late!!
OK so you listen-----now you need to exacute

Back