TSD

What is the turn out typically like ? How strict is the Tech ? I would like to go but I'm concerned I'll get booted off since I don't have s cage yet . It sounds like a fun event although it wouldn't be if I got booted off after a 5++ hr drive from DFW area. Lol

What is the turn out typically like ? How strict is the Tech ? I would like to go but I'm concerned I'll get booted off since I don't have s cage yet . It sounds like a fun event although it wouldn't be if I got booted off after a 5++ hr drive from DFW area. Lol

Ill work on this this afternoon. We havent done a race out at our track in 2 years but from what were hearing so far it looks to be a good group of racers that plan to show up. I honestly do think that having no cage is not going to go over well. Ownership changed at the track a little while back and there now pretty strict about the safety but i dont blame them. Yes if you drove 5 hours just to get 1 pass and kicked off wouldnt be very fun. :badidea:

That'd give me some extra time to get my truck back together but we're having family in from out of town that weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

That'd give me some extra time to get my truck back together but we're having family in from out of town that weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I understand that scenario. With the timing and weather we will have to just do what we can and hope for the best for sure. I feel good about it even though the event is on these terms.

I don't have a cage and have run low 10's at the track, I would say they are pretty easy on the tech part, I've run at least 20+ passes.

Good to know !!! I'm making the drive , sounds like a fun event for sure . Looking forward to it . 2 of my buddies are bringing their DMAXs too .

Back