WANTED: EFILive 06-07 5.9L ECM reads

I should have a few files to send later today. I have one truck that is a late 05 build date but has the right number on the pcm for can bus. Hopefully it is supported.

can you help me identify the number on the ecm? mine is a later 05 (i have the g56 tranny) and i'm hoping that mine is a can bus ecm.

I work with a guy who tunes his Trans Am with EFI live. Is it possible for him to scan my ECU and give me the file to send to you? I am pretty excited about all this and I want my truck to be included in the first release. I just bought the truck (2006) last Saturday, so I do not have any extra scratch left over to buy a Scan Tool right now.

can you help me identify the number on the ecm? mine is a later 05 (i have the g56 tranny) and i'm hoping that mine is a can bus ecm.

The part number on the actual ECM needs to be CM849A or CM849B to be supported.

Cheers
Cindy

I work with a guy who tunes his Trans Am with EFI live. Is it possible for him to scan my ECU and give me the file to send to you? I am pretty excited about all this and I want my truck to be included in the first release. I just bought the truck (2006) last Saturday, so I do not have any extra scratch left over to buy a Scan Tool right now.
Yes, he will be able to read your file PROVIDE he has FlashScan V2, and he is running at least our Feb 2011 V8 software.

Cheers
Cindy

thanks Cindy, i'll go take a look and see if mine has either of those numbers (fingers crossed...lol).

bummer, mine is cm848g. i guess i'll have to wait.

thanks for the info and keep up the great work!

Back