Anarchy Diesel's first tuned cummins

Thanks for the help with the bully dog problems, We have a ppe on the pulling truck (which I think is the same as the bullydog) and it is giving the same problem.

Thanks for the help with the bully dog problems, We have a ppe on the pulling truck (which I think is the same as the bullydog) and it is giving the same problem.

I've tuned a DURAMAX before with a PPE, and it didn't return it to true stock when it was done either. I had to find a true stock OS to build off of for it as the PPE stock kept giving me a copywright message and had some wierd values in it.

We've investigated this issue, and it appears that returning your vehicle to stock with your programmer isn't infact returning the ECM to stock.

Flashing in a true stock file will fix your issue. We will upload the stock tunes we have from testing onto the Tune Library both here on CompD and on the Tune File Depot within the next 24 hours.

Cheers
Cindy

thanks you guys are awesome.

Are you dealing with anyone at EFILive on this issue as yet? I've checked our forum, but can't find anything under this user ID. If you haven't, can you please email me your tune when you reset the vehicle to stock so we can determine if this is the exact same issue.

email cindy at efilive dot com

Cheers
Cindy

Last edited:
We have now posted 7 stock tunes, instructions can be found in my new post in the EFILive sub-forum.

If your stock tune is not listed there, please read and save your file with EFILive and email it to me cindy at efilive dot com.

Cheers
Cindy

As a word of caution, I strongly suggest you email us the tune before attempting to flash in the matching stock file I just posted.....we haven't come across the programmer you have on your truck, so cannot confirm what your issue is or what the outcome of trying the files posted may be.

It's far better to be safe than sorry.

Cheers
Cindy

We got it working, finally got it to unload correctly. I am having problems with the scan tool though. It connects and I select a PID group but when I press either the red or yellow button I don't get any readings. when I push the square stop button I get values for a split second and then they disappear again.

Have updated the tune library with remaining files; including an unsupported operating system. Support for this file will be in our update scheduled for Tuesday.

Cheers
Cindy

Cindy has stated already that they are going to work on a CSP(Cummins Switchable Power) in the near future.

I know that hardware for the switch is being developed so hopefully we will have the CSP option soon.

We are looking for 10-15 cummins trucks to do our own sort of beta testing on. We would like to have trucks with varying mods from stock to fully built trucks. You will need to have you own V2 setup if you are not in the area and the tuning will not cost you anything if you already have your own V2. If you are in our area and can come by the shop the only thing it will cost you is the license fee. If interested call us at 423-506-7427 or email anarchydiesel@gmail.com.

CSP will be developed in good time. It's too early for us to determine hardware for a CSP switch, or even if it will be a switch.

There are a couple of ideas in the pipelines for switchable tuning, but not all of them involve a switch or the current switch design. Until we start development on the project and work what the ECM and we are capable of we won't know what the end result will look like.

My suggestion to anyone currently developing a switch for this purpose is to wait, your hard work and efforts may be fruitless if we take a different path.

Cheers
Cindy

what BD product did you have and what was the issue? pretty much any of the programmers you can put a recovery on to get truck back to stock or if i a file didnt fully load

Back