Gettin her dialed in....

I just came in from the garage I was doing some prep work on a bounch of alluminum for Brad at FASS for his race truck will post some pictures later when I get all done.I have to get in the shower so I can wash all the black off.Have to spend some time with the wife.when I get cleaned up.

Dale

Well made a run at my hometown fair wendesday night. And I dont think you could have knocked the smile off my face with a sledge hammer :woohoo:. pulled a 331.80 good enough for third place. 2nd was at 342.** , 1st was 35*.**

She came out of hole good and picked up rpm just like i had hoped. I remember watching a few of the hot tractor classes go down the track pushing a flame out the exhaust, and i said to myself "Boy wish mine would do that." Well about 100ft out about an 8 inch cone popped up and stayed there till the run was over, it had never done that before....:rockwoot:
And then got to the end and spun out with almost 1000lb out back.

Nice talkin to ya this weekend. Can't wait to see er run at Corydon!!!!

Well, I have fianally got myself going in a good direction once again. I have put a smaller set of injectors in and that has helped my situation out greatly.
Went pulling tonight and was making a great run till the front end picked up on me and had to get out of it to keep her from going out of bounds.( Was on a short sandy track, Had 1400lb on the tail end... She WAS gonna hook up and did)
Boy oh boy what a ride.....:rockwoot:

Heading to Lafayet, Tn tomorrow night. Ill be on a better track and hopefully get a better run in. Ill get a vid up as soon as I can....
I love progress...haha...

Lynn

Yep I think we are finally getting it dialed in. I won the pull tonight, lynn was last hook, and going by the wheel and ground speed he had, I wouldn't have been surprised if he had beat me. Hopefully Lafayette will turn out good tomorrow.

Well, I have fianally got myself going in a good direction once again. I have put a smaller set of injectors in and that has helped my situation out greatly.
Went pulling tonight and was making a great run till the front end picked up on me and had to get out of it to keep her from going out of bounds.( Was on a short sandy track, Had 1400lb on the tail end... She WAS gonna hook up and did)
Boy oh boy what a ride.....:rockwoot:

Heading to Lafayet, Tn tomorrow night. Ill be on a better track and hopefully get a better run in. Ill get a vid up as soon as I can....
I love progress...haha...

Lynn
:cheer: :cheer:

i would say thats progress!!!!!!!!!

Lynn you and Bragg have done one hell of a job on this truck. Its getting better buy the hook. Listening to yall do what yall do makes me sad my duramax is gone.

What no vid yet you had 7hr and 30min.
Just kidding.
Congrat i'll give you a call later this afternoon.Good luck tonight.

Dale

Front end picked up my @$$!! There was 3ft of air underneath those two front tires and we all went nuts!!!

Now as for the fact of why Lynn got out it.....well he wouldn't be here to post that if he hadn't as he was headed straight for David Dudgeon's(Oversize Load) wife who was videoing at the end of the track!

Hmmm.....Leprechaun vs. Wide Load Who's gonna win?!?! LoL

Good run bud see you in Layflat tonight!(at least Bragg can spell it! LMAO)

Back