Numidia

Snedge

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I just got really excited about Numidia.(July 16th) My Ninja sense tells me something spectacular is going to happen.
Everybody should come. Even you guys from Canada. And...the South.

I just got really excited about Numidia.(July 16th) My Ninja sense tells me something spectacular is going to happen.
Everybody should come. Even you guys from Canada. And...the South.

You going to let yourself get chevy whupped?

I appreciate the support!!! First one to give me a beverage at the Econo Lodge gazebo (ga·ze·bo/gəˈzēbō/
Noun: A roofed structure that offers an open view of the surrounding area, typically used for relaxation or entertainment. )Friday night gets a pair of tickets.:hehe:

I may come. Doesn't get much nicer of a scenery at that pull. Mountains and everything in the background are nice. Weather is usually nice as well. I think its one event that hasn't been hit by mother nature but I may be wrong.

Anthony don't jinx us. It is beautiful scenery that is for sure, both of mother nature, and mothers daughters.

Gene I doubt I am the first, but I will see you there Friday night.

I appreciate the support!!! First one to give me a beverage at the Econo Lodge gazebo (ga·ze·bo/gəˈzēbō/
Noun: A roofed structure that offers an open view of the surrounding area, typically used for relaxation or entertainment. )Friday night gets a pair of tickets.:hehe:

Just mail them to me. LOL

Back