Contingency sponsors?

I think TS signed up partway through the year. I know I've gotten checks from them! Waiting on theirs from the last race of the season, but it hasn't been too long. I've heard some real horror stories about getting contingency checks from NHRA sponsors, sometimes taking 2+ years (and some never paying at all), so I'm glad we have it so well!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

LOL, when I got home that night (12/3), the final TS check of the season was sitting in my mailbox. I think that is all of my contingency checks for the year, which is a heck of a lot better than I have seen in gasser racing.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

got all of them now :thankyou2: too all of the contingency sponsors & N.H.R.D.A for all the good racing we had this year. next year we just might have 2 more trucks in 2010 to play with you all:rockwoot:

So far here is the list of 2010 contingency sponsors

MBRP Performance Exhaust
FASS Fuel Systems
BD Diesel Performance
South Bend Clutch
AFE Power

We are working on having over 15 contingency sponsors in 2010 so stay tuned for more information in January.

So far contingency sponsors for 2010 are

MBRP Exhaust
FASS Fuels
BD Diesel Performance
AFE Power
South Bend Clutch
Edge Products

We want to thank all these sponsors that support our competitors. :rockwoot:

Wow, I kinda missed that one.

I know, that one is almost a "freebie", even if you have someone else's intake piping, you can always use an aFe filter. I've been running them now for a few years, and am really impressed with their construction.

Back