Official Press Release:

PDRA

ddradoc.jpg
:Cheer:

I have a question, the PDRA states that they will not charge for membership, (according to a post by Rottin Rhonda on NW Bombers) but in looking at the old DDRA website, there are membership fees, what is it going to be?

I have a question, the PDRA states that they will not charge for membership, (according to a post by Rottin Rhonda on NW Bombers) but in looking at the old DDRA website, there are membership fees, what is it going to be?

You also have to ask how they can join/merge a business with one that doesnt exist. As far as I can find via the web, the PDRA doesnt exist legally.

Fletcher filed for a trademark of the pdra name with the trademark office in WA DC, but it was rejected because the name hasnt been used in a business sense yet, is to generic, and the business license it listed as having...it doesnt.

I asked a whole bunch of questions on the NW Bombers board, directed at fletcher, and all I got was a childish, immature response from fletcher. Not exactly the way you want a business partner to represent your group. They were legitemate questions such as the status and filing location of the PDRA, when the webpage would include that information and some other random procedural questions regarding conducting business in the state of WA.

Since I fiigured there was no way I was going to be able to have a civil conversation with fletcher, I decided to PM racing duallie over here to call or email so I could ask the same questions. Unless there was a glitch with the PM software (not ruling that out yet), he has not responded to me either.

Anything involving money requires a business license and tax filings, even non-profits. All I have asked is where to see online where those filings exist, or a date that I could expect to see them. Nothing. Nadda. Mostly hate mail.

Daryl,

Does this mean you wont be coming to any of our events? Wether or not your struggling with the legality side of things is of no concern we would still like to see you show up and have fun cause that is what this is all about right? All fords are welcome even the forgotten one :poke:, u can give me your address and ill send you a nice PDRA hat and shirt for ya what size do you wear?

Can someone please clarify what role PDRA &/or DDRA are planning? Are they going to sanction events (like NHRDA and NADM), or are they organizations of competitors?

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Can someone please clarify what role PDRA &/or DDRA are planning? Are they going to sanction events (like NHRDA and NADM), or are they organizations of competitors?

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Good question Michael, DDRA listed the Woodburn Thunder Truck event as one of their events. I never saw any evidence of them being there, at least last year or 06 that I can remember. Maybe that is going to be the approach the new organization is taking. Not exactly sure what that does however? :confused:

Daryl,

Does this mean you wont be coming to any of our events? Wether or not your struggling with the legality side of things is of no concern we would still like to see you show up and have fun cause that is what this is all about right? All fords are welcome even the forgotten one :poke:, u can give me your address and ill send you a nice PDRA hat and shirt for ya what size do you wear?

I'll show up to whatever I can show up to. Calendar is filling fast already. Its no longer the legality of it. Its the fact that no one has stepped up as the official pdra representitive and addressed even one of my concerns. The few initial responses were either attempts at poor humor, or poorer sarcasm, and this was from the pdra "leadership". Anything after that has been to ignore me. Obviously that has worked to their favor (not).

I'll show up to whatever I can show up to. Calendar is filling fast already. Its no longer the legality of it. Its the fact that no one has stepped up as the official pdra representitive and addressed even one of my concerns. The few initial responses were either attempts at poor humor, or poorer sarcasm, and this was from the pdra "leadership". Anything after that has been to ignore me. Obviously that has worked to their favor (not).

Im suprised that Randy would let a NHRDA affiliate like yourself get on here and trash other race organizations while everyone is just trying to get things in order after the merger. Im sure you are # 1 on the get back to list especially when you start self imploding online, got prozac?

Are the hats and shirts free too since there are no dues.:shake:

they are out of our womens size right now :poke: check back later :hehe: j/k idk whats going on with the dues or shirts and hats etc. Im sure the owners will step up once everything is in order and clarify any confusion.

I've heard nothing but negative things about the Manager/Owner of this Organization on other boards, and about the leadership of the PDRA as a whole. Not sure what to think here?

I've heard nothing but negative things about the Manager/Owner of this Organization on other boards, and about the leadership of the PDRA as a whole. Not sure what to think here?

Unless you are in the "group" (Pretty much means you have paid the guy money in the past for work), you won't get an answer, just a joke. He's a nice guy and has done a hell of a lot with building power from a diesel. But he loves secrets. Which in this case doesn't seem like the best move.

Unless you are in the "group" (Pretty much means you have paid the guy money in the past for work), you won't get an answer, just a joke. He's a nice guy and has done a hell of a lot with building power from a diesel. But he loves secrets. Which in this case doesn't seem like the best move.

You talking about Bill Feltcher? :hehe:

Im suprised that Randy would let a NHRDA affiliate like yourself get on here and trash other race organizations while everyone is just trying to get things in order after the merger. Im sure you are # 1 on the get back to list especially when you start self imploding online, got prozac?

I honestly don't think he's trashing anyone. Me, Myself and I think these are legit questions.

Well, whatever, I have no problem supporting any organization who is trying to put on and build Diesel Drag Racing. I want to support them, would love to get some answers.

Back