EV2 Exhaust Back Pressure gauge issue

BSwope

I need help!!
I just got my gauge installed today and when I turn the key to the on position the gauge made alittle noise and the pointer raised up to about 2psi and stopped, so I took the truck for a ride and the pointer wont move at all, it just sits on 2psi and when I turn the truck off it stays there till I hit the key again then it drops to 0 and then right back up to 2psi.
I have my manifold drilled and tapped and im running my 1/4" tubing into a small filter setup and then to the pressure sensor so everything is free flowing to the sensor.

Is there anyway to maybe reset the gauge?

Thanks,
Buddy

What pressure range gauge is it? Any chance you can test the gauge & sensor by applying shop air to it through a regulator?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Its a 100psi gauge and I can test it with shop air, Mike what kinda regulator are you talking avout? My small brain isnt working at the moment...! :lolly:

Never mind Mike, your talking about regulating the shop air! Ill try this tomorrow and see what happens.

Thanks,
Buddy

Yup, that is correct! Sorry, I wrote a response explaining that, but our internet went down in the office right as I went to submit it!

Back