Quick disconnect AirDog's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't agree more. If I didn't dislike the competitor so much, these new quick couplers would be reason enough for me to jump ship. Other than air separation and warranty there are plenty of other alternatives.

X2..

I don't even know why I bother asking over here. Now its turned into this crap. Anyhow Thanks. Timbeaux close this thread if you don't mind. Can't even have a simple discussion without someone getting their feelings hurt. lol

I bought a airdog 165 for my cummins conversion, i did buy the one for dodge but my concern is will it work with my ford truck? i like the idea of the new fittings, I am not sure how it is going to work for me yet...

you wanted feedback and thats what we all gave you. Sorry we didnt make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Unfortunetly thats a gamble you take when asked for feedback.

I still think that there should be a universal kit or optional brackets offered. Im sure others like myself that like to customize stuff and tuck it away neatly would puchase such items.

Who's feelings are hurt? We are just expressing our views, interest and what we belive should happen with a product. Thats what you asked for right. Why would you want to close a thread? Your getting feedback from it. Is it because you dont like whats being said? I feel we gave some good ideas and feelings on the new product. Hell we are still all buying them we just are not extremely happy with the new.

As to answer the constant arrising statement would you pay more? Absolutely

I feel that, if our feedback was so out of line others would have chimmed in and said so. If I am out of line Im sorry. I love the airdog!!!!! I was running 6X13 injectors a monster pump on your smallest pump and couldnt drop the pressure below 13psi and the same with the mach 6s I had with multiple different electronic combos. I just dont necessarily like the new design but the built in regulator option is awsome.

I don't even know why I bother asking over here. Now its turned into this crap. Anyhow Thanks. Timbeaux close this thread if you don't mind. Can't even have a simple discussion without someone getting their feelings hurt. lol

Unless there is part number list that I'm unaware of for universal application...with the old kits I could sell the AirDogs and Raptors to guys with a farm tractor, construction equipment, etc., which I have, and he could make it fit. By going with application specific kits PureFlow is shooting themselves in the foot so to speak. Close this thread or whatever you wish...In the end I will find a product for my customers.

I don't need to explain myself about feedback and I WANT the good and bad. I was more talking to Stangpwr71 when I said that. Cause he obviously didn't read everything start pointing fingers and whining. AGAIN..... Good talking, thanks for the feedback I understand all of it. But I didn't start this so we could have somewhere to argue which is what it has turned into. I will step away and let you guys talk among yourselves. Thanks

How so? The kits now have (3) 7ft. hoses. 21 ft. total. The old kits didn't have that much. So there is plenty of hose. What limits you to where you mount it?

What I mean is the long straits limit the location inside the frame rails, on a CC SB 4x4 Ford or Dodge there is no way to install them strait in or out, we have been putting 90's in either the inlet or outlet.

Someone mentioned earlier about the sissy shortbeds, I don't know about the rest of the country but Houston has about 95% CCSB 4x4's in all 3 makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back