insane 9000 rpm

Justin Time

Just like the title says. Are the Mod trucks turning 9000 rpms?
I heard this and was wondering if it was true, if so it amazes me how they stay together.

4wd mod trucks on alcohol yes. Diesels? I would confidently say no way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yea I mean diesel. I was watching ppl on tv and the commentator said they were turning 9k. Thought to myself that's awfully high, just wanted to know.

There's a thread on here somewhere about a compact diesel pulling tractor turning 9k, think it may have been a TDI engine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

That sounds more like it. You guys building these high hp pulling trucks thanks for the time and effort it takes for R and D.

There's no way the pro stock diesels are turning 9k. Sometimes you have to take what those commentators say with a grain of salt. I once heard one say that the pro stock tractors slip their clutches for 200-250 ft....

When we ran out at Guernsey, OH the announcer told everyone we have over 2000HP??? I have no clue where this came from. People were waling over to the pit asking how we were able to get that much power with the stock intake shelf on?? LOL

"Ancient Logger Tech" that's the a.l.t. answer for all questions in this category.

Back