Shane Kellogg sells "Gotta Have It"

Timbo trumped me...06'... lol ...Year of the dmax didnt officially start till i started wooping everyone....so that was like last year or two or few.... now we got pullers gettin built too. :Cheer:

Hang on jory the d-max is coming...one of these days!!

BTW i still love the cummins.

Weren't you in a class that included just you? Lots of whooping going on there!

They make left turns...could be where you went wrong.

John Robinson tried that once. Said he didn't like it either.

I think its just nice to see that class growing! hopefully the duramax guys can try and make it competitive I was waiting to see what tim Jackson and burkhard were gonna be able to do with it but I haven't heard nor seen anything from either

Withrow is the new owner for the people that were asking. He has a 2.6 truck that runs the COTPC called Trouble Maker. It's suppose to have a new chevy body on it

Weren't you in a class that included just you? Lots of whooping going on there!

You must be blind....6-8 in pro stock class at all the big races, and ran 7's EVERY pass,won every event i raced except one, missed four races, and still won national and world championship.!

No one has dominated that class, consistantly been that fast or that clean ...like we have.

Dont need a pat on the back, these are just FACTS

You must be blind....6-8 in pro stock class at all the big races, and ran 7's EVERY pass,won every event i raced except one, missed four races, and still won national and world championship.!

No one has dominated that class, consistantly been that fast or that clean ...like we have.

Dont need a pat on the back, these are just FACTS

If you lost 100 pounds you could blow yourself.

What about the Chevy bodied cummins?

drag_truck_1.jpg

Back