Cap for the hole in the hood were the hood stack was!

tinkertoy

Who can make me a cap for the hole in my hood that would look good! I would like to have one that had a ring in the hood that you could leave on the hood at all time and bolt a cap to it with alen screws, and have it polished.

Im looking for something that i can put a outer ring on the hood and screw it to the hood with like alen screws to a bottom ring plate under the hood to hold it on because the hood is fiberglass. And where the alen screws go through the ring have the holes countersunk so the alen screw dont show. Then have the cap set down inside of that an have the screws countersunk the same way. But the outer ring would have to be made a few inchs wider because it would have to be cut out so the cap could set flush with the outer ring. I think the hole is like 6 and three quaters but i would have to double check? Make it out of what ever you could polish?

I could make you something really cool if you want. I guess it just depends on how $$$ you want to spend. Could engrave a logo on the top of it if you like. Is the hole in your hood on a flat surface? This will be the hardest part to deal with if its on a contoured surface. Here is a link to some of the stuff I have done the past few years. DecisiveMachine's Photos Also, I am involved with projects with PASSENGER in the custom fab & extreme engine tech forums here. Post up a picture of your hole in your hood to give me a better idea of what you're dealing with. Cheers.

Back