Send Me Food!!!

My wife is making a box up as well. I'm sending his wife an email for his APO but can anyone here PM it to me so we can send it out faster?

Funny thing is, I don't remember the food in IRQ suckin this bad... Bunch of us order groceries online from netgrocer or something similar.

Been there don that. Your right....MRE's suck and you will stay hungray. Seems like they haven't changed since 1993....LOL Let me know if you don't get enough and list up your likes.

Shoot me a PM with the address, somebody. Fill me in on what I can and can't send...

Last edited:
We sent a box of goodies out on Saturday. I put some diesel mags in there too. We can't do enough for you guys that are over there in that hole.

Great job guys. Let me know when you get threw them boxes and I'll get in on the next round. I had girl scout cookies and decent toilet paper that wasn't like sand paper when I was over in the sand.

MRE's/UGR's Suck!!!

If anyone would like to send me some Cup O' Noodles Soup, or some Top Ramen, I would be extremely grateful!!!

Email my wife for my address: usmctankerwife at aim.com

I'm gonna be sending you guys a package, anything other than what was on the list we were given that you or any of your buddies want???

Last edited:
Introducing The World's Only, CompD Sponsored, M1A1 Tiger II Tank Engine!!!

Engine1.jpg

Engine2.jpg

Back