Data Recovery

Snedge

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Are any of my Diesel buddies in the data recovery business?
As in hard drive.

Last edited:
Are any of my Diesel buddies in the data recovery business?
As in hard drive.

I know a guy...actually, I have been known to be somewhat tech savvy or lucky...

I know there's a place in Columbus that recovers them, I'm sure there's somewhere close to you, maybe Pittsburgh?

Chris

I know a guy...actually, I have been known to be somewhat tech savvy or lucky...

Chris

We've been very lucky. Until Wednesday that is. I have learned a valuable lesson this week. Back-ups should be redundant on top of redundant. The external hard drive must have **** the bed at some point late last year, and I didn't catch it.

I have been looking at the options that western digital lists on their site, but I think the minimum is $350 +new media to put the recovery on.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Carbonite is a cloud backup, couple hundred bucks a year and that way if the building burns you still have all your data.

I have feared the cloud, but I will be using that in the future as a backup to my backup.

We went to using a full cloud based system a couple years ago after our server crashed in the middle of harvest. Used to have a $12,000 server on site that we had to remember to backup, now it's their problem.

If you have decent internet it's no problem, gave me a reason to go to fiber here.

Chris

ACE Data recovery in Dallas, TX.
My computer guy recommended them from his previous experience.

Well, I just purchased the most expensive stick drive I've ever had to. The data was recovered and we are up and running.

What's your new setup that is "crash proof" to keep from having to buy expensive "flash drives" in the future?!?!

So you recovered my account that I had pre paid in cash for a 1,000HP VE 6.7 24 valve!? I was getting worried..

Back