Kronic_187

Mekanical injection junky
Pump is allegedly out of a school bus

0 402 736 814

Attachments

• IMG_2503.jpg
    IMG_2503.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 0
Main concern is wether it would have AG gov or not, and barrel / plunger...

wether i can put typical p-pump "upgrade" parts in it, and tune it up like a typical pump

friend of a friend has it sitting in his shop and offered to send it my way for a fair deal

If it's out a school bus, it will have an auto governor.

It willl run fine, but not ideal.for a performance application. My experience is those commercial pumps have heavier governor weights.

so give up some rpm and gain some low end luggability? trucks more of a tow pig these days anyway... coupled to a 6spd with a 4k gsk

anyway to tell from the outside if it has these "constant pressure" delivery valves?

ate they swapable as well?

Just curious what the AFC housing looks like. Is it slotted for adjustability forward and back? Or is it more of the fixed style?

anyway to tell from the outside if it has these "constant pressure" delivery valves?

ate they swapable as well?

The holder is visually different/shorter, they can be swapped but the holder(barrel) has to be swapped also. Personally I would avoid any pump from a bus application, they are very underwhelming for almost any purpose.

The holder is visually different/shorter, they can be swapped but the holder(barrel) has to be swapped also. Personally I would avoid any pump from a bus application, they are very underwhelming for almost any purpose.

Aren't most of them 11mm plunger pumps?

Chris

Back