Hornblasters Group Buy !!!

Smokes has his installed on his truck and they are loud. Some guys where sounding them off in indy and the ones we had in the buy are the loudst and best sounding.

Well deezam! I knew I should have bought a set while the price was good!!!!! I actually was looking at some airhorns last night and remembered the group buy. I am just weee bit too late.

Did any of yalls kit come with a plug for the port that isn't being used on the tank? Also which wire is the load wire for the stock horn?

If you have any questions on the install send me a PM. I can stear you in the right direction.
Dave, Hopefully everything else went ok.
So, for those that bought them, what do you think?

There will be a show special at the Buckeye Blackout, on the Hornblasters kit we ran here on the group buy. A truck will be there with them installed for demonstration / display purposes :evil
The same price of $480 will be extended to both those attending and unable to attend. Smokes

Hey Greg...just thought I would add a few since I know a lil bit about train horns. If you want the loudest out there...(i.e. a real train horn) you will have to purchase a k5la from Nathan Airchime or a leslie. Hornblasters does sell this horn, but it is a little overpriced. You can get a good used one on ebay for around 700-1000 bucks. Obviously a compressor and tank will be needed along with 1/2 or 3/4 line with a 12 volt quick release mag valve, pressure switch and a momentary switch and relay. There simply is no substitute period. If your going to do it, do it right. I have one mounted on the dirtymax. Talk about making people lose their mind!

JJ

Right, $700 -$1000 for horns only. $300 + for the compressor, especially to run those Nathans,Plus pressure switch,air tank,air line fitting,wire,air line,solinoid ect. These horns are tuned to the natans. They are VERY close. and you wont have $1500 - $2000 in them. We sell the whole kit for $480.

BTW...when are you headed out this way to pay us a visit? COme out for the Blackout! :rockwoot:

I think I may be heading that way soon bud...with the train horns! :) On a more serious note, I do understand about the price. That is a great deal for those horns. If it matters, I have a set of the conductors special with 12volt mag valve if anyone wants them.

I think I may be heading that way soon bud...with the train horns! :) On a more serious note, I do understand about the price. That is a great deal for those horns. If it matters, I have a set of the conductors special with 12volt mag valve if anyone wants them.

bring them im sure you can sell them

Back