Oklahoma Nationals Roll Call

If all goes well I'll be there with both my truck and ace. If you see me around say hi. I probably won't be far from loudmouth^^^

uploadfromtaptalk1441925649113.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1441925678141.jpg

Ace shouldn't have the engine on the back but will probably have the sampler still in the side.

Unfortunately mine isn't going to make it. The spare front driveshaft I had to use ended up not being the right size. So I guess I'm just going to drink beer instead. See you there!

Well it was a very poor turnout at least for the drags. I don't know how many spectators were there as the cameras were set up on the same side as the grandstands, the few looks you got showed not very many watching. Fair number of trucks in Sportman, didn't count them but probably one of the lower turnouts all year. 15 in Super Diesel, 2 in 10.90, 1 in Super Street, 1 in Prostreet, 1 in Prostock, and one in Top Diesel. I have no idea what the turn out in the sled pulls were as I don't have any interest in them.

Wade Minter from Texas made a great pass first round of qualifying, 9.24 to set a potential new et record in Super Street but blew an up pipe second pass and couldn't back it up. The Batmobile made it best pass to date with a 7.84.

As Wade said, he made a couple of partial passes to get qualified for the World Finals, not sure why he didn't make a full pass, track looked like it was hooking pretty good. I think last years winners at the world finals and also the points champions are automatically qualified for this year's final even if they didn't make a race during the year. Hopefully that's the case. Would love to see John Robinson at Ennis as he didn't make any of the regular races this year.

The best competition this year was in Superstreet with 3 guys close in points and records broken on several occasions. Prostreet was very thin with all the eastern Prostreet trucks racing elsewhere. There were no event very close to them for qualifying which is understandable. That's really too bad, watching one truck in a class sucks!!

Well it was a very poor turnout at least for the drags. The Batmobile made it best pass to date with a 7.84.

I've seen better turnouts at local events that's for sure. And the pass the Batmobile made was nothing short of amazing considering he blew two injectors out of it the previous pass and they were held in by duct tape, good luck, and glue from unicorn tears for its best pass ever.

As Wade said, he made a couple of partial passes to get qualified for the World Finals, not sure why he didn't make a full pass, track looked like it was hooking pretty good. I think last years winners at the world finals and also the points champions are automatically qualified for this year's final even if they didn't make a race during the year. Hopefully that's the case. Would love to see John Robinson at Ennis as he didn't make any of the regular races this year.

John has another race that weekend.

Sweet!

I won super diesel.. not bad for my 3rd race of the year
It was a long time coming. Hope finals will be this fun.

I was hoping for a better turnout considering location, but locals really didn't support it like they should have.
Lot of guys traveled to it. Hope it stays and does better.

I was hoping for a better turnout considering location, but locals really didn't support it like they should have.

Gawd...rub it in already. :bang :hehe: Seriously, the wife and I both wished we could have made it. Sucks bawls that we couldn't attend a diesel event less than 2 hrs away....since that rarely ever happens.

Seriously considering bring the trailer and camping at the track so we can hang with you guys more in Oct....oh, except, Juanathan. LOL If the kids get tired we can just turn on cartoons and lock them in the trailer. :rockwoot:

Last edited:
This is exactly what I will be doing!! If I get the AC fixed in the camper, and I can find a generator to borrow.
Will try to get a spot with plenty of room.

This is exactly what I will be doing!! If I get the AC fixed in the camper, and I can find a generator to borrow.
Will try to get a spot with plenty of room.

Pit near us Brandon, I have a 8k diesel generator you can plug into.

Or everyone can throw the kids in our toter and they can watch movies/make popcorn and we can party in the trailer as usual.

Last edited:
Back