Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Starting Line > Sled Pulling
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Sled Pulling From Street to Pro-Mod, get your Sled Pulling fix here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 03:36 PM   #1
pulltilbroke

Name: pulltilbroke
Title: Last trailer park hero
Member`s Gallery
Couple more hooks from this week

First off I was running late to get to the pull so I called a good pulling buddy of mine and had him sign me in but he signed me up for the wrong class. This was the first time I have went to this pull as its on a week night.

Second this track is real real short at 230ft so the set the sled super heavy, it was the heaviest sled i have ever pulled. Pretty much as soon as I got the truck wound up going down the track the weight box is at the top and they slam the pan.

Third the clutch started slipping too, I'm not sure if it was cause the sled hit us so hard and fast or if its time to do somthing with it. There is another hook tomorow with some room to run, I might hook at to see what up.

Heres my hook of 188 and change at Sarpy county.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqSeZTJfSkA

Hook of 204 and change at Falls City NE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB4AvbOyzoU

Old 08-08-2010, 09:18 AM   #2
huntinguy

Name: huntinguy
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
The clutch is throwing sparkes in the second video. You're running ceramic right?

Old 08-08-2010, 02:36 PM   #3
pulltilbroke

Name: pulltilbroke
Title: Last trailer park hero
Member`s Gallery
Yes I am running a ceramic clutch

Closed Thread