Best all terrain tire for pulling currently?

Smoking S

Looking for a 35x12.50x16 all terrain tire. Do not care for the new generals or bfgs. Must measure close to 35 inch. What my other options besides trxus sts or does someone have a new set of the old style general or bfgs laying around?

I think that's relative to soil type in the area, which you know. I've always had good results with the old style bfgs and Trxsus STS. Another tire I like that faded out of popularity was the Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac, it cleans out well on wet tracks and has larger lugs on the outside with smaller in the center, always did well by me.

Most diesel and gas trucks around have gone back to STS, after all the recent years on the new bfgs and grabbers. I dont think theres much difference in any of them myself

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

http://atturo.com/tire/trail-blade-xt/6773?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0qzL6M_S4gIV17bACh1bxAgjEAAYASACEgJTYPD_BwE. I've got a set of these on my truck, not a pulling truck, but still thought maybe they'd be a decent puller, lots of edges.
fc5143a983bd23cd910eabd1a7740f66.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If you get the offset you want in a 17” wheel I’m pretty pleased with my ridge grapplers. A lot of rubber on the ground, deep siping, self cleaning, soft but not too soft lacking durability.

Back