FASS pump questions..

weazel

5th gear killer
i have a FASS pump with filters for my 6.0. i may be trading in my 6.0 for a 6.7 cummins, and i was curious if i could send this pump setup in to have it changed to work with the 6.7 cummins? or will it work as it is in the 6.7?

Hello

What is the serial number on your pump so that I can look up what gph they system is?

Thank you

Ashley
FASS

If you are planning to stay at that pressure of 16 psi then the pump would work but if your truck has a P7100 pump then you will need a replacement pump that can put out the higher pressure.

Thank you

Ashley
FASS Fuesl

not to hijack, but i would like to know how much the 90 degree bracket that mounts under the bed would cost. thanks.

If you are planning to stay at that pressure of 16 psi then the pump would work but if your truck has a P7100 pump then you will need a replacement pump that can put out the higher pressure.

Thank you

Ashley
FASS Fuesl

no, this truck is an 08 with a 6.7 liter cummins with a cp3 on it. i will be keeping the cp3 on the truck, not swapping to a pee-pump... i had heard that this specific FASS setup puts out 50 psi. is this true? but if it actually puts out 16 psi, then thats cool, ill use it. thanks for your help so far!

Back