Went and did it.

SAK

I'm going fast mama.
Well I ordered my SCT from Vivian today. Called her and she said she was on the phone helping a customer out and she would call me right back. not even 10 minutes later I get a phone call back and had everything ordered in less than 10 minutes. Got my shipping info before I could even get to a computer. Kepping the Edge for guages, doubt I could sell it to anyone

Thank you David. It was very nice talking to you. I checked your tracking number and it's scheduled for delivery on Wednesday. :ft:

Thanks,
Vivian

MOMBENZ said:
Thank you David. It was very nice talking to you. I checked your tracking number and it's scheduled for delivery on Wednesday. :ft:

Thanks,
Vivian

It was nice talking to you too. I only received one email and that was the tracking number, was i suppose to get one from u too with how to pull the strategy and the types of programs???

the edge platinum will interfere with loading and unloading tunes..only the platinum though..been there and tried that.

What do u mean? Wil I have to unplug the edge every time I change the tune???

YEP..because the platinum plugs into the middle plug under the hood..it interferes with loading and unloading..has to be taken on and off to load tunes..its a huge pain..thats why I have pillar gauges.

that I am not sure about..but doing so may cause the edge display to not work properly. the plug is there for a reason..what reason I have no clue. I am doubtful that it will work like that. I would just plan on getting gauges.

Got my SCT today. Loaded the LOONEY naturally, but I only make 21 psi of boost????

Boost numbers differ from truck to truck. My moms truck also boost only 21lbs while mine and my brother's truck are higher.

Well went out for another test drive. it will get to 30 as long as the torque converter is locked, but will only get 21 if its not. Crusing 70 egt's were 775 compared to 950 on level 6. fuel mileage went down according to the computer, but thats y i have an economy tune right???

MPG will come back up. I pull consistant low 16's with 35"tires and low to mid 17's with the stock tires

Back