DJ's Diesel is now CLOSED

CBSuperDuty

Got Looney???
All,

I have spoken with DJ & Vivian this morning. They are fine and apologize for any confusion. The business has gotten to be too much for them and they have decided to take some time off and travel. They did indicate that any orders that have boxes with no tunes will get their tunes and any orders that haven’t shipped will get refunded.

I have taken most of the website down this morning. My apologies to all. I was just as taken back by these events as you all were. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me and I will see what I can do. (chris@dj-performance.com)

Thanks,

Chris

Man, I'm glad I spend the money for life time tuning, that only got me 3 tunes. This is all starting to really effect my interest in diesels.
How come it seems like only powerstroke vendors have problems keeping their doors open???? It must be the black cloud that follows all ford owners.

Wow, that really sucks. I hope DJ and Viv get things going, but I understand things getting out of hand. Good luck ya'll.

CBSuperduty

I also paid for lifetime tunes. I only requested about 4 of the available custom tunes for my truck when I first talked with Viv. Is there anyway someone can send me the rest of the tunes for my truck and just keep them for later use if I want? Thanks for letting us know about this also.

Good Morning,

We’ve been reading some of the posts, on another forum and agree that we could have handled it differently. We didn’t because we really didn’t know what was going to happen. DJ and I split up over 2 weeks ago. DJ’s is both him and me. DJ knows the trucks and tuning and I answer all correspondence directed to us. If we are not together, DJ’s could not run. Back then, I considered going online and giving notice that I was no longer with DJ’s but felt it was a personal matter and not one that I wished to publicize.

We did get back together last Friday. We talked about a lot of things including the fact that we have no conversation, with each other, that does not include somebody’s truck or somebody’s tune. We both have illnesses caused by stress, DJ’s being his heart and the reason we left Miami. We moved to Ocala to semi-retire and we work from 7 AM to 11 PM every day, just to keep up.

We never meant to hurt anyone but it is taking quite a toll on our health and personal life. If we split up for good or get really sick we would be in the same predicament that we are now, except we wouldn’t have each other, through sickness or separation.

When Chris called us yesterday we told him how we felt. We didn’t ask him to post anything and suppose he did it to alleviate some of the correspondence he is receiving. There is a post here about us sending him but that is not true.

Our decision was not premeditated, as we have 22-X3’s and 6-Livewire’s in stock that we have chosen not to sell, returning the money to those who purchased on our site.

I also want to mention that I am not able to get into my email because my computer is too full. It shows 1.28 MB available, out of 220 GB. I cannot write tunes or send them out either. I need to find someone to fix my computer, when I do, I will ask that everyone resend whatever they need. I will also ask that you be patient and we will reply. At that time I will also read and answer all PM's.

We are now bringing up-to-date our personal issues that we have ignored or placed aside and have approximately 2 ½ months before we start our new journey. We will be taking a year off, the Caribbean in winter, and across the US, through spring and summer.

DJ and I have discussed letting people know when we will be in their area and giving the unlimited tuning customers the opportunity for personal tuning while we are there. We don’t want to abandon you guys. We’ve come to think of you all as friends and we care but, we can’t continue living this way or moving further apart from each other and that is what DJ’s is doing to us.

I don’t know if we will ever get back into this business and understand completely if you decide not to patronize us, if and when we do. We are still working on finishing Mini Me and DJ will be racing in the future, so we will not be disappearing.

We want to thank everyone who came to our defense. We don’t blame those of you who are upset and we sincerely apologize. Thank to everyone for your concern over our disappearance and your good wishes.

DJ & Vivian

thank you for your post and for letting us into your private lives.

I'm in field service, and I know all-too-well how being busy can really play havoc on health and relationships!!

I certainly wish you two health and happiness on your new journey!

Back