Macro Photos Anyone ?

Sent them back to don and he said they wherent bigger holes!?!?

Anyway Sent them back and got them and truck still smoked blue cruising along the highway.
untill we swapped in a set of fresh flux 5, They made the truck run a lot cleaner then the f4s!

i agree we are dealing with expensive parts, and one has to only trust the guys from america! thousands of dollars have been sent to F1 for the sticks and it has costed 3 engines!

attachment.php

Taken with a $300 sony cybershot
got these "flux 4" injectors in the same set from F1
truck burnt the piston with the big hole stick in 1 week during a 1/8 mile race

All of my flux 4.0s looked like the one on the right. I wouldn't consider them a 200hp nozzle. With no programming my truck made 425 with the 4.0s and a 2.5 charger. More like a 100hp nozzle. Well thats if i got what i ordered?

If you dyno a stock truck you are only going to see around 260hp to the wheels. So with the injectors you saw 425hp. Thats closer to 200hp injectors. Thats 165hp. You have other supporting mods so Im sure they pushed it a little also.

Im only commenting on this because I run flux 3.5 with a 64-71-13, and with a stock cp3 and no tune I am 375hp at the wheels. So with no cp3 mod im at 115hp gain. I think a modded cp3 will put me at a gain of 150hp.

Just kind of cool to see the numbers work out.

Back