Listen up guys and gals

Powerstroke Racer

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Nate from Performance Truck Products(aka thorn in my side) is very interested in giving away some T-shirts, hats and a big cash prize if we can get more people to show up, so drag your neighbors along or anyone else that has a diesel truck. If we can get enough participation we can split it up into 2 classes.

The potential winners and the Fords??? :poke:

Sorry, I hafta razz on ya' a bit David, it's just to far and the wrong day of the week for me to make one of these shindigs :bang

I know i should be at the next one... that is if i'm in town... hate traveling so much.........

Just need some way to get the diesel trucks that are already in the lanes to come over to run with the diesel crowd. Couple of ways to try that, always fun being a diesel guy out running mustangs on the street, so some way of during time trials use one lane for the Diesels and one for other street cars? But in turn that will make time trails more drawn out and time consuming.

Just need some way to get the diesel trucks that are already in the lanes to come over to run with the diesel crowd. Couple of ways to try that, always fun being a diesel guy out running mustangs on the street, so some way of during time trials use one lane for the Diesels and one for other street cars? But in turn that will make time trails more drawn out and time consuming.

It's going to take some work, but I'm sure we can get organized enough to pull it off.

I'm a for a diesel versus gas class. I actually have more fun racing gassers ( maybe cuz I'm tired of stelly kicking my azz)

Back