top 2.6 truck at schieds?

winning 2.6 truck? state?

• Total voters
I just read over the rules for Scheid's. Hanging weights, dual fuelers, and bushings allowed? Aren't some of the strong 2.8 and 3.0 trucks gonna bush down and kick ass? What were the 2.6 rules last year? I was thinking it was single fueler and bushings allowed which kept some of the big trucks out. Just curious.

Turbocharger: The vehicle is limited to a 2.6 inducer single turbocharger.The reducer has to be within 3/4 “ of the compressor wheel.The 2.6 bore has to be maintained for ¾”. The inlet will be measured using a 2.65 inch plug the plug must not be able to enter the inducer bore. A stock map width enhancement (MWE) groove is allowed. No MWE groove will be allowed that has a width greater than .200”. All provisions allowing air into the wheel other than via the bore and the MWE groove are prohibited.

The trouble with predicting a winner is there will be so many trucks that I doubt the trcak will stay the same for the entire class of 26. Luck and a good draw could very easliy mean more than have the best running truck.

I would love to see Pat and Dale go. But it wil be hard to swing with the points schedule. I want to go but not sure I can afford to.$.02

Guys, I am humbled to even be mentioned in this thread, with so many great trucks running in this class. We seem to be dedicated to the points race for Full Pull, it's difficult to give that up. I saw Mat Cooper this spring wearing his championship jacket from 07. I rubbed his sleeve so long' he thought I was gettin' funny with him. :hehe:

I would have to say kentucky has the closest running 2.6 class we have at least 10 trucks every pull that has a very good chance at winning. Even if we dont bring home 1st we will have 50% or better of the top ten trucks.

Hope i can make it, doubt i pull but would love to root Ben, Ron, Kevin, and Jason on. Mo boys have had some mean trucks this year...........

Back