Fastest All Terrain Tire times

I've had my truck up to 130 on a 1 mile stretch with duratracs. Buddies duramax with nitto ridge grapplers at the same speed. Smooth as ice

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I've gone 167mph on 37" Toyo Open Country M/Ts. That's not what I'm wanting to know. I'm wanting to know how fast (Time NOT speed) has someone gone in the 1/4 on All Terrain Tires or Mud tires?

I've gone 167mph on 37" Toyo Open Country M/Ts. That's not what I'm wanting to know. I'm wanting to know how fast (Time NOT speed) has someone gone in the 1/4 on All Terrain Tires or Mud tires?

You know I don't think many on here are stupid enough to go 167 on mud tires....

Good luck on those times!:badidea:

Edit: so what's that 167mph death trap geared to?

Last edited:
Has your speedo be recalibrated to 37” tires?

You’ve got either the biggest balls or no brains..

Big balls and no brains haha...It was racing a BMW m-series on the interstate. The speedo didn't even go to 167mph that was on the bmw gps that I raced is what I'm basing that off of. It hit the rev limiter at 4200 and then i backed out and slowed down.

Big balls and no brains haha...It was racing a BMW m-series on the interstate. The speedo didn't even go to 167mph that was on the bmw gps that I raced is what I'm basing that off of. It hit the rev limiter at 4200 and then i backed out and slowed down.

Lmfao!

Clearly the BMW has no idea the were looking at KMH and not MPH....

Hate to break your heart, but regardless of having a 4.10 or 3.73 it's highly unlikely you were much past 120.

The math don't lie based on your 4200rpm.

The math don't lie based on your 4200rpm.

Not saying it happened, but the math is possible. 37s/4200rpm/3.73s/.69 OD ratio is 179mph and all the same with 4.10s is 163mph.

Trophy trucks can do 130-140mph in the desert on 40s with a 17" wheel.

Last edited:
Not saying it happened, but the math is possible. 37s/4200rpm/3.73s/.69 OD ratio is 179mph and all the same with 4.10s is 163mph.

Trophy trucks can do 130-140mph in the desert on 40s with a 17" wheel.

Fair lol, I was doing the 1:1 obviously.

My BMW X6M in Sig tops around 280kmh at 5200lbs, and my truck routinely sees 128-209kmh on daily driving bursts.

Living that Euro lifestyle is in these days, autobahn or bust!

Back