'King Of Trucks' - Syracuse, NY - May 28

Congrats on the win.

Interesting, I thought the gasser class was no hanging weight (at least per the rules posted).....
thank you.and i didn't see any hanging weights?there was an open style truck there that had cut tires and weights?

Last edited:
thank you.and i didn't see any hanging weights?there was an open style truck there that had cut tires and weights?

In the videos you posted I thought there was (maybe I'm wrong....has happened before LOL). I thought the Orange Ford was a gasser (hard to tell on my phone) as I did not see any diesel smoke or hear a turbo.

that orange ford had a cummins in it i believe did you end up goin chris? i spoke with i believe throttle bob and that other guy with the green and gray cummins

That Duramax must be one hell of a daily driver! haha

o yes it is, its scares even me when i drive it on the road, its stupid how much power that dam thing has and now that i have a real trans (built by big dipper, georage alexander) rather then that purple POS its a whole different truck

any 3.0 trucks show??

i guess u can call mine a 3.0 truck, but im still using a stock drive line

its a bit on the edge of a full daily driver, i would have no problem driving it on the city streets all day long, Rob Coddens does a great job tuning the truck, it dosent heat up at all ive done it b4 i put the hood stack on, the high way is slightly different its limited with highway use to short trips,

Back