Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 2013+ 6.7L 385
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2019, 08:28 PM   #1
083_mac

Name: 083_mac
Title: Bruiser
Member`s Gallery
68rfe problem

So I have a 2013 Ram 2500 Laramie Longhorn 4x4 with a 68. 68 lost reverse no other problems. Took trans to performance torque flights in Louisville KY. It now has triple disk lifetime warranty dpc converter revmax valve body with billet accumulators and pistons updated sprag, revmax center support, Sonnax basket and clutches, billet input, and all new clutch’s obviously. It lost reverse from blown piston seal. So I install the trans get everything going let it fill the converter check fluid level and everything is good. Go in with my Solus ultra scanner and try to do a relearn but I’m getting a code. U1449. Implausible ERS received. I have been up and down this truck checked cable connections grounds. Tried with shift linkage off of trans no difference. I cannot get the code to clear it goes away when cleared with engine off as soon as you start it it comes back. No luck on searching stuff on the internet either. Any insight would be appreciated. Driving me nuts new trans but can’t drive it until I do a relearn. But can’t to a relearn with an active code obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old 07-08-2019, 06:59 AM   #2
083_mac

Name: 083_mac
Title: Bruiser
Member`s Gallery
Update after more research found it to be a bad shift lever something failed in tap shift. Put one off another truck on, code cleared and calibration went through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Closed Thread