scheid 09 afterparty vid ticks me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know...comments on there wont accomplish anything. i was there, minus my truck. the cops sat across the street and let it go on for a few hours. when they did come they told everyone to leave, they did with zero incident. i think its getting better as it stayed in one spot and i think thats why the cops let it go. its going to happem it simply needs to be organized somewhere ppl can have their fun just my .02

yeah, but if that was your business (or you owned/worked for the leasing company), would you be a little upset with all the new lines in your parking lot? What about repainting the lines? all that crap.

black top or not, it's still going to hang around for while.

Not to mention a few folks were a few feet from getting run over.

However, the folks getting run over isn't my concern and is just life, according to Mr Darwin. However, the dude that may have to pay for that damage, don't you feel a little bit for that guy?

meh.

Shame on those people for having fun

Exactly...This is the biggest weekend of the year for that dang town...if it weren't for schied that town wouldn't be anything...does it make it right for people to destroy stuff and be dangerous? No. BUT a little fun here and there shouldn't be so frowned upon...i agree this video is a little too much...but it doesn't look like anyone was hurt and they were on the roads so....i wiouldn't comlain too much. Shoot i wish i knew were this was, we weren't even allowed to stand out side our hotel. Cops sat there and yelled at us any time we walked out of room...we weren;'t even doing anything but having some beer and bull crapping. No burn outs, or people bing real crazy.

Exactly...This is the biggest weekend of the year for that dang town...if it weren't for schied that town wouldn't be anything...does it make it right for people to destroy stuff and be dangerous? No. BUT a little fun here and there shouldn't be so frowned upon...i agree this video is a little too much...but it doesn't look like anyone was hurt and they were on the roads so....i wiouldn't comlain too much. Shoot i wish i knew were this was, we weren't even allowed to stand out side our hotel. Cops sat there and yelled at us any time we walked out of room...we weren;'t even doing anything but having some beer and bull crapping. No burn outs, or people bing real crazy.

:hehe:

Yea Im sure it would become a ghost town if schied wasnt there.

This video is lame.

:hehe:

Yea Im sure it would become a ghost town if schied wasnt there.

This video is lame.

:hehe::hehe::hehe: So true. I guess I can tell I am getting older. Maybe 5 years ago it would be awesome but the way the idiots are doing it nowadays is going to get someone killed. Yes no one got hurt this time but what happens when it does? That pro mod doing the burnout in selmer tn didn't plan on killing a few people and hurting alot of others. This is what killed TS and its what is going to start killing all the diesel events. I guess thats what happens when you get several rednecks together, add alcohol and diesel trucks in a public place and you have a very bad outcome. I hate it because it kills it for the rest of us just wanting a event to go to.

If you eliminate alcohol, the % of dangerous/stupid stuff goes waaaaaaay down. Half the kids drinking are underage, the drinking/driving is where the problem starts.

i wasn't there this year....but last year i was and same things were goin on....but then again once a year and all those burnouts vs all the money that town makes that weekend.....one of those stores should just say hey guys i have a big parking lot here and all you guys go ahead and do what you do at your own risk.....that is just my opinion

Tell me a good reason why that stupid crap can't stay at the dragstrip? If those drunks can't afford to all chip in and pay an extra $10.00 a piece to lay their rubber on the drag strip then go home.

Drag strip is the only place I know of that destroying tires like some inbred rednecks is ok. Leave it there don't ruin someones parking lot.

That damages the pavement.

If you eliminate alcohol, the % of dangerous/stupid stuff goes waaaaaaay down. Half the kids drinking are underage, the drinking/driving is where the problem starts.

Totally agree. Some people are are just plain idiots, you can't fix stupid. But most folks dont get that crazy until you get the booze in them. Eliminating the alcohol would suck for the guys that actually have something between their ears that know when to quit and think about having to drive home safely for them and others on the road. But for the inbred rednecks that think that they have to get totally piss drunk everytime they drink, regardless of where they are at, this will definetly tone them down.

Shoot i wish i knew were this was, we weren't even allowed to stand out side our hotel. Cops sat there and yelled at us any time we walked out of room...we weren;'t even doing anything but having some beer and bull crapping. No burn outs, or people bing real crazy.

Our hotel only let us chat in the parking lot for an hour, then Aladdin came out and told us to return to our rooms, we were allowed to stand outside the room though, just not in the parking lot

This is not what killed TS what killed TS was the fact that people decided to drive down the drag strip once they were done ripping up the camp field.

All this talk about drinking and everything. there is no proof in that video that they were drinking so lay off of that one. As for it only happening at events like this I have been to some small dyno competitions that afte the dyno is done guys start doing burnouts out on the street. No drinking and the age has nothing to do with it either I have seen some older people women included that have been right in there joining in on the activities.

So I agree its going to happen anyways and if the cops were there and didnt shut it down because it want out of hand then so be it.

All this talk about drinking and everything. there is no proof in that video that they were drinking so lay off of that one. As for it only happening at events like this I have been to some small dyno competitions that afte the dyno is done guys start doing burnouts out on the street. No drinking and the age has nothing to do with it either I have seen some older people women included that have been right in there joining in on the activities.

LOL Oh come on, how about you prove they were sober. :rolleyes:

The fairs in my neck of the woods (PA) are 100% dry. There are at least as many diesel pickups at the larger fairs and as many drivers, if not a whole lot more in many cases.

NONE of this crap happens. And the one or two that try, meet a cop.

No drinking and respectful behavior is possible, people. Just stop the booze.

These kind of things will be the death of Diesel Motorsports!!:bang

I will be honest, the attitudes that this kind of behavour is acceptable, coupled with things like the results of the recent "age bracket" poll leads me further and futher away from these forums :(

These kind of things will be the death of Diesel Motorsports!!:bang

I will be honest, the attitudes that this kind of behavour is acceptable, coupled with things like the results of the recent "age bracket" poll leads me further and futher away from these forums :(

Nice avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back