Indoor pulls

ramtough01

Looking at a few indoor hooks maybe this winter. So with that what is some things you suggest and whats the best way for making the exhaust. I have the drawing and heights needed. Figured on putting some kinda strap on the front end for when this pick it up that dont drop to far.

If you can dont let them pick it up by the front. Let them take some pressure off it but try to keep all 4 on the ground. You can let them pick it up from the back.

For the exhaust, put as many sheet metal screws in each joint as you can. Helps keep them together. I had one blow off and learned the hard way. Also a short (12") piece of flex pipe helps, since the engine and frame twist up so far its hard for it all to stay together and in one piece.

Why say dont let them pick up to much in the front? most places i have seen that not be a problem with the trucks?

Why say dont let them pick up to much in the front? most places i have seen that not be a problem with the trucks?

Just more likely to break stuff, figure you're picking up a ~2000lb weight box, and most of a 8000lb truck hanging off there. I just felt better getting dragged or lifted by the rear.

When we pulled at keystone nationals 2 years ago where they picked the tractor up by the front and moved it around I noticed it bent the front a bit ��

Back