Redline box

Looking for a blue chip unlimited redline box. Price is not an issue but I need one ASAP... Have a brand new smarty so-3 revo still in the wrapper if anyone wants it. Pm if ne one has a redline. Don't want the blue box even if it's unlimited..

Price is an issue.
He was offered an unlimited box bought new in 2012 with less than 5 hours run time with new get probe for $1k and said it was too much.

Price is an issue.
He was offered an unlimited box bought new in 2012 with less than 5 hours run time with new get probe for $1k and said it was too much.

So basically, price isn't an issue unless it's to much is what he should have typed.

I had a feeling in my plums this thread was going to go south... mainly because its a wanted ad in the "Dodge Competition and Performance section" though. LOL

C'mon Bodie, I told the guy where he could get one.

If price is no object why not just buy a new one.

Not too familiar with the site... Thanks for pointing that out. Guess u r better at using a computer and posting than I am. Ha ill stick to workin on trucks and pullin and that's fine

Looking for a blue chip unlimited redline box. Price is not an issue but I need one ASAP... Have a brand new smarty so-3 revo still in the wrapper if anyone wants it. Pm if ne one has a redline. Don't want the blue box even if it's unlimited..

I'll sell you my redline

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Back