Layout change

khaoskustoms

Is it just me or did something change with the thread layout? All the new threads are now centered and not over on the left like they used to be.

I noticed this to on Internet Explorer. On Chrome its the way it usually is. Also have noticed photobucket images have stopped showing up for me.

There is something going on with the headings it seems. Something is out of place, and I ain't put my finger on it yet.

Edit: It's an area of two white lines sandwiching a gray line above the ads. It has compressed the heading. Also the ads are in a black bar. So I'd say the "ad bar" has been doubled.

Last edited:
what is this adbar you speak of? I havent seen an add on this, or any other forum in years.........

The ad bar is underneath where it says "Home, UserCP, Register, etc" and above the forum bar where it says "Home, Who's Online, Today's Post, HP Calculator, etc".

I'm no web expert, so my terms may not be accurate.

The ad bar is underneath where it says "Home, UserCP, Register, etc" and above the forum bar where it says "Home, Who's Online, Today's Post, HP Calculator, etc".

I'm no web expert, so my terms may not be accurate.

I noticed that first then realized the thread titles are centered on regular internet explorer

Works great on chrome, and holy batman is the browser way faster or what!! Never used it before, but will be now!

This is blatant disrespect for the authorities. I reported your disrespect....but I see the moderators all have jobs and are actually doing something more productive right now. LOL

Back