Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- GM > GM Article
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GM Article Write your own GM Articles

Closed Article

Article Tools
TS Performance MPD TS Performance MPD
With Heads Up Display
wideopen
08-15-2006
Well I finally got it…and I love it.. My TS Performance MPD Monitor & Heads Up Display.. This thing is awesome. No more straining to see my Edge Attitude display, with the adjustable brightness and large easy to read display this has defiantly taken over as my primary gauges.

Click the image to open in full size.

Installation of the MPD took less than 20 minutes; it would have taken longer if I would have had to tap my Exhaust manifold for a Pyrometer, but mine was already tapped. Setup was simple; I had the unit set up and ready to go in 20 seconds.

With the MPD you are able to set values for the Boost, EGT’s, RPM, and Fuel ,if you go over these values the Heads up display with flash at you to let you know you have gone over these user set values, this makes the heads up display a must have for a drag racer/Puller who wanted to keep from trashing there truck.

Another thing that the MPD does that is neat is it Stores minimum and maximums of each feature .That the user is able to reset on the fly. So that user is able to keep track of what your diesel did during a ¼ mile race or a pull.
So my final summery is that this unit is a Homerun for TS Performance and a must have for the racers/pullers.  
Article Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Featured Articles

Test Article

Test Article
nummit on 09-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Nice write up Phil
dmax35 on 09-02-2006, 06:53 AM
I'm headed down to TS Performance in two weeks to have the following mods added to my 2003 Dmax.

MP-8
MPD Monitor & Heads Up Display.
MBRP SS 4" Exhaust, no cat with 6" dual wall tip.
AFE Pro Guard 7 Intake System Stage II.

Stacked with my current Hypertech.

I'm gonna take my camera down to document the install process.

Next projects on the list.
Larger fuel tank.
Wheels/Tires
Brakes
wideopen on 09-06-2006, 09:39 PM
That will be Nice Dmax...Get lots of pics.
dmax35 on 09-15-2006, 10:51 PM
Well I'm back home after a 600 mile trip and 5 hours with the fine folks at TS Performance. All I can say is WOW!!!! I'm hooked. Stay tuned for install pics and a complete write up. A day with TS Performance.
Oilfield_Mafia on 07-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Is there no write up on this? Sorry for bringin up an old thread, but we just got the MP-8 in for the 6.7L Cummins, and have no idea which wires to hook into.. The instructions BLOW

any help?
Dennis Perry on 07-06-2008, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilfield_Mafia View Post
Is there no write up on this? Sorry for bringin up an old thread, but we just got the MP-8 in for the 6.7L Cummins, and have no idea which wires to hook into.. The instructions BLOW

any help?
Call the shop and have them fax you or email you some. Most people don't have any problems with the monitor install but we have techs that can help you.

Dennis
wideopen on 07-09-2008, 08:35 AM
Detailed Installation Instructions for the 6.7L Cummins MP8

http://www.tsperformance.com/Downloa...7L%20Dodge.pdf
RodZZilla on 11-13-2008, 08:43 AM
What did you use to mout this there?
Closed Article

Article Tools