Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > EFI Live Tuning Discussion (Cummins)
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2019, 11:20 PM   #1
2004cuminz

Name: 2004cuminz
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Anyone used Ctt tuning

I have an 04.5 with ppe duel fueler kit,170% over II injectors. Fass fuel, headstuds valvsprings and pushrods.a 68/68 tatorbuilt and a stage 2 firepunk trans.also has 4:10 gears. Shouldnt this thing light the tires in 2 wheel peel at cruising speed.anyone have ideas on what kind of power i should be around.hoping for at least 800. I went with ctt tuning and the tunes are getting better but last ones they sent me on race tune it is bad smokey and pretty doggish. Granted just got the injectors in and i just sent them the flow sheets for injectors. Figure it will get much better now that they have the flow sheets just kind of wondering what i should expect. I know they should be able too get it tune where it dont smoke alot and makes good power. I am in no way dissing them just looking for thoughts and am getting antsy.

Old 05-14-2019, 12:17 AM   #2
2004cuminz

Member`s Gallery
So should be good tuning then.

Old 05-14-2019, 07:00 AM   #3
bigstacks95

Name: bigstacks95
Title: Diesel Doc
Member`s Gallery
Excellent tuning and great customer service! Second to none!

58 Dodge Power Wagon 3.0 Limited Pro Stock diesel pulling truck

2020 Ram 3500 HO/Aisin Laramie/night tow rig

Old 05-14-2019, 08:44 AM   #4
Mudn_1

Name: Mudn_1
Title: Sweet Home
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004cuminz View Post
I have an 04.5 with ppe duel fueler kit,170% over II injectors. Fass fuel, headstuds valvsprings and pushrods.a 68/68 tatorbuilt and a stage 2 firepunk trans.also has 4:10 gears. Shouldnt this thing light the tires in 2 wheel peel at cruising speed.anyone have ideas on what kind of power i should be around.hoping for at least 800. I went with ctt tuning and the tunes are getting better but last ones they sent me on race tune it is bad smokey and pretty doggish. Granted just got the injectors in and i just sent them the flow sheets for injectors. Figure it will get much better now that they have the flow sheets just kind of wondering what i should expect. I know they should be able too get it tune where it dont smoke alot and makes good power. I am in no way dissing them just looking for thoughts and am getting antsy.
Maybe Test for boost/ exhaust leaks. Is there a map fooler or anything like that on the truck? I had one that we tuned that was smokey and a pig until we found the resistor wired into the factory harness.

Old 05-14-2019, 05:42 PM   #5
2004cuminz

Member`s Gallery
No boost fooler. It is just mainly on the race tune. I am sure ctt will get it dialed in. Like i said tune wasnt really for these injectors. Had to send them the flow sheets when i got my injectors yesterday. I am sure there are know boost leaks i have checked multiple times

Old 09-14-2019, 05:41 PM   #6
booomer27

Name: booomer27
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
Have heard nothing but good things from ctt

Closed Thread