New look for the 12v! what do you think?

I don't know how hard these are to find, but Fuel is coming out with a dually line of wheels. These are the Fuel Throttles, and the make a SRW front.

Attachments

• throttle dually.jpg
    throttle dually.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 0
  • throttle.jpg
    throttle.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
I had the eagles on mine, when it was a dually. I would be interested to see how the fuels look, they look like they would look pretty good, especially on a white truck.

Those fuels look like they would look awesome. Also...

Side not, Rick your truck as a dually just looked super sexy.

haha seeyoulater5.9 i like that, i already kinda ruled them out just askin your guys opinions, i may consider the fuels.
rolncoal82 thats my thinking exactly, they look good just nothing special, im also wanting to do the sport conversion. Just have to get the motor running first!

you know my 2 cents cody im a chrome fella and i think you outta give me that nice rig. btw guys this truck looks even better in person

haha thanks duckett, but i just cant part with her i just wish it was runnin, and guys this falla ^ has one of the nicest 2nd gen 24v trucks ive ever seen!

Super clean and simple I like much, glad you rulled out the rockstars :) I wonder what a set of the polished alcoas off a new dodge would look like on their???

What size are the tires front and rear?

Truck looks great.

I am going to get rid of my front spacer also. Deciding on wheels.

Back