48RE Conversion Kit for 6.7 trucks!!!!!!

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We can put you together a kit for a 48re swap into your 6.7 truck i will need to know how your truck is equipped from the factory and what upgrades you want on the 48RE, then i can get you a price. Also need to know if you want a floor shifter or if you want the complete steering column swap also. If you purchase the full kit including the transmission, the transmission will come from Dave Goerend. Or you can use the transmission of you choice.

The Goerend transmission will also come with the normal 3 year/100,000 mile warranty and Limited Lifetime warranty on torque converters.

can you pm me a price so i can see how much it will be. my 6.7 was an auto 4x4. i would need a 2wd 48re that could handle 700hp

I have had a LOT if inquiries on the 48re conversions. Just a couple things to clear up. If you are thinking about this swap, you need to either have the ability adjust the tunes yourself(which we will help you with) or be willing to spend a little extra money to have us tune it. It does not come pre tuned. It will take a little time to setup a tune for each truck because everything is a variable. Like tire size, gear ratio, turbo setup, fueling mods, towing or competition, etc. I just want everyone to know this so there will not be any surprises or unexpected costs. I do believe this is the ONLY option to having a dependable transmission behind your 6.7 cummins. I do not know of any 68RFEs that have held up to much power as of yet, and honestly don't think they ever will. If anyone has any other questions, feel free to contact me. Thanks

Ashley Black

Never tried it Brandon. I have thought about it. Im not sure the PCS will work with the stock solenoids though. I will be looking into it next week for one of my trucks.

Never tried it Brandon. I have thought about it. Im not sure the PCS will work with the stock solenoids though. I will be looking into it next week for one of my trucks.
I asked because that's what I'm attempting and didn't want to reinvent the wheel. If it works, why spend the extra on the electronic 1-2 and 2-3 VB unless it's a true race truck?

If I understood correctly, it wont work because all valves are electronically controlled by the pcs. So the only thing you would have control of on a stock vb would be the 3-4 shift.

08 cummins

I have a 2008 cummins 3500 it's an auto and don't like the auto is there a way I can make it into a manual

Can you PM me a price on the swap? My truck is an 07.5 DRW G56 and i'm wanting the complete conversion with column. The most RWHP I'll probly ever make is 600 tops on this truck.

Thanks!

Back