New dates???

Not for certain but I keep coming back to this section once a week and hope to find a post on a get together............

Looks like the DLRA is heading down the same path as the DHRA. A president that makes promises he can't keep.

Next race I'm handing out topless pics of the wife to everyone that races their truck down the track.

Of course maybe Amanda saw the promise and now David is unable to continue. :hehe::hehe:

Looks like the DLRA is heading down the same path as the DHRA. A president that makes promises he can't keep.

Of course maybe Amanda saw the promise and now David is unable to continue. :hehe::hehe:

Good one! :hehe: Hopefully the powers that be will reconsider doing this event again.

I think the best night out was the red trucks 1st time to baytown. With the BS aside it was a fun night and I was not even racing and neither was the truck. It seems since then it went down hill for a few reasons. One of them being my truck racing the event and how fare it is. If they come back with this race I would just like one trophy. Beyond that I will still show up and run the truck every time and just not race the event. Believe it or not I do just want to come out and have fun. I can care less about winning an event multiple times.

I think when Eric comes back it will be a different story. He beat up on me every night in the Dmax. We got some races ahead when his beast is running again. I believe they could be close ones too. :Cheer:

It will happen again. David and myself are very busy.
He's running a business and trying to get Snow White back together.
I'm running a business and try to get the Texas Red Rocket running again.
If things work out perfectly we will be there friday April 2nd to debut the new version.

But what are yall waiting on? We don't need to be there, yall get it together and go yourselves.
Its supposed to be EVERY 1st friday night.

My problem is that we are trying to make my truck as fast as possible to make sure we out run that white thing, (scared/trembling).
LOL

Michael
HotRodDiesels

It won't matter much longer, you guys won't have a chance.

Ya there ganna shut the track down after you run, to mop up the water:hehe:

all kidding aside I'm trying to have Snow White ready for April, but after that we will be sure and have our normal monthly dragrace.

Well I am up for getting together on April 2nd to have some fun and it would be a good last test and tune before Ennis. Who all is interested? Im going to start another thread for April 2nd.

Well I am up for getting together on April 2nd to have some fun and it would be a good last test and tune before Ennis. Who all is interested? Im going to start another thread for April 2nd.

Was going that Friday anyway. If you guys want to do April 2nd make a thread now and lets get it out so people will show, it is only a few days away.

Back