Which CP3

D45

Modified CP3

The Modified CP3 offered by Industrial Injection is a drop in replacement for the stock CP3 fuel pump. Industrial Injection offers the Modified CP3 injection pump for the 2003 to 2007 Cummins. The Modified CP3 fuel injection pump flows 30% more fuel than a stock pump and adds 60 HP to 100 HP depending on how the truck is setup. The Modified CP3 injection pump was created to keep up with the demands of aggressive fueling chips and large injectors. Don’t let the loss of fuel pressure dampen your day at the dyno.

or

Industrial Injection Stage III CP3 for the 2003-2007 CR Dodge Cummins. Our STG III CP3 flows 45% more fuel than stock giving you the ability to utilize all the levels of your chip. Slight modifications must be made to install pump.

or

DRAGON FIRE CP3
The Dragon Fire CP3 offered by Industrial Injection is a drop in replacement for the stock CP3 fuel pump. Industrial Injection offers the DF CP3 injection pump for the 2003 to 2007 Cummins. It Flows 85% more fuel than a stock pump.

So do I need a 30% over stock pump, 45%, or an 85% over stock?

I am leaning towards the 45%, just because the 85% seems so much

Minor mods, nothing crazy:
-MBRP 5" Straight Pipe Exhaust
-CFM+ Manifold, Icebox Intake
-Quad Commander
-SMARTY SR POD
-Air Dog 150
-BD Super B
-ATS Pulse Flow
-Custom Built 48RE Trans
-ARP Studs

I will be adding some 90HP nozzles and a larger turbo in the Spring

I would like to run the Smarty on #9 tune more often.....

For those who have an II 85% CP3, can you pop the hood and check something for me PLEASE?

II told me that 85% pumps should have yellow laquer paint on the bolts, but I have seen some that have orange laquer paint......

Please and thank you!!

how well do thier cp3's do?? i was thinking about buying one but the people i talk to dont seem to have much faith in thier cp3's... one guy told me his blew up.. one told me that there were better cp3's out there.. and one told me his just stoped... im alittle scared to buy one right at the moment... anyone have any input????

how well do thier cp3's do?? i was thinking about buying one but the people i talk to dont seem to have much faith in thier cp3's... one guy told me his blew up.. one told me that there were better cp3's out there.. and one told me his just stoped... im alittle scared to buy one right at the moment... anyone have any input????

i got one and don't care for it, i should have done more research and ii customer service sucks

I use them mainly because they have them on the shelf and can tell me I will have it which sometimes means more than having something that is marginally better speaking of parts in general not just cp3s, also all the pumps I have got from them worked good and haven't had problems

the guy that told me that there were better pumps out thier had an 02 duramax with 45% over injectors and he told he me could not hold the rail at all..

he had thier 85% over pump... dunno i wanna try them because it seems like everyone els is having problems getting a pump or at least getting work done to one

I bought an II 85% CP3, hope to have it installed within a week or so......hopefully it works good!

How reliable would an 85% cp3 be? I have heard some people say they will not last more than 10000miles? Many people seem to have these pumps and really like them, and that they have not had any issues.

have you done a single search for a single item you have installed for your truck? every dam time you want a part, its like the first time anyone on earth has wanted one so you start a new thread? wtf I'm waiting for you to start one " my truck needs fuel, what station should I go to" or did I miss that thread? SEARCH BUTTON! ultimately what you want is one that you don't have to wait months for after you order it. search, tons of info out there.

Back