Online Registration Open Now

Pull the tow rig, that things got a dual disc in it.:hehe:
BigBadDodge said:
Just signed up for the Racer/Puller package, hopefully I can make one if not its for a good cause :)

BBD

Please address all website/membership questions to ronk@runnadm.com. They are too hard for me. Its his baby.:thankyou2:

. I have enough trouble answering sled pulling questions...:rules: :bang

Sledpuller said:
Please address all website/membership questions to ronk@runnadm.com. They are too hard for me. Its his baby.:thankyou2:

. I have enough trouble answering sled pulling questions...:rules: :bang

HOLY SMOKES GENE!!! You said please! LMAO, are you feeling ok? :poke:
Sweet, I'm about to go sign up. Can't wait to see you all and get my feet dirty again, I'm feeling like an abnormal person without a truck pull!!!! :thankyou2:

Just reminding everyone, get your membership now while they last!! LOL LOL

(Got my confirmation e-mail today, give them time to get it out if you just joined)

I got my confirmation email, but no number... Wtf lol. Boo. I wanna know my number, guess I don't really count LOL.

Pangela said:
I got my confirmation email, but no number... Wtf lol. Boo. I wanna know my number, guess I don't really count LOL.
I did not get a number with my conformation e-mail either. I did today get a e-mail from The David Dunbar with my number (14) and some more good info about the NADM.:rockwoot:

paid 2 weeks ago. sent an email, and still no relly yet. What is going on here??????????????????????????? I want to go to Bakersfield.

Back