Pat McSwain's land speed record broken by a Ford

That's pretty awesome. I have to say that I am becoming very enamored of the 2011 Ford's with the 6.7. I like the way they look, and people I know say it's an awesome truck. The icing on the cake was the incident on I-20 the other day. Now, I know my truck is pretty much just a fun daily driver, my highest (legit) horsepower number was 367 and I've gone back to a smaller injector since then. However, there aren't many people who rev at me on the interstate that even give me a run for my money, much less beat me. But there was a 4 door Ford with a flatbed and a 6.7 that revved at me running 65 and when I grinned and gunned it he left me like I was standing still. I'm now a Ford 6.7 fan.

That's pretty awesome. I have to say that I am becoming very enamored of the 2011 Ford's with the 6.7. I like the way they look, and people I know say it's an awesome truck. The icing on the cake was the incident on I-20 the other day. Now, I know my truck is pretty much just a fun daily driver, my highest (legit) horsepower number was 367 and I've gone back to a smaller injector since then. However, there aren't many people who rev at me on the interstate that even give me a run for my money, much less beat me. But there was a 4 door Ford with a flatbed and a 6.7 that revved at me running 65 and when I grinned and gunned it he left me like I was standing still. I'm now a Ford 6.7 fan.

Lol a Dodge Woman gets owned by a Ford.

Ya need another bottle in the intake :nos:

I haven't been able to find a midget that will work for beer and burgers willing to sit in the engine bay and spray it!

I saw that the other day....but I didn't realize it was Pat that held the record. Great job to both! :D

Lulz at roll racing.

Daniel, I don't run around revving at people and looking for trouble. But, I can't seem to just shake my head and be mature when people rev at me. I'm weak, and because of it, I got my ass handed to me by a Ford. *sigh*

Daniel, I don't run around revving at people and looking for trouble. But, I can't seem to just shake my head and be mature when people rev at me. I'm weak, and because of it, I got my ass handed to me by a Ford. *sigh*

Lol I know

You can always just mod your Dodge more and pass the Ford next time LOL

Thanks for keeping the balance sheet in the black for the dodges in Parker County!

Scott, kma :)

The truck was up on display at the Texas State Fair in Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_1250.JPG
    IMG_1250.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 0
I see this truck getting a lot of press lately. I wonder who you would have to talk to at Dodge to get some help spanking this Ford. No reason any records should be held by a Ford and not the Dodge.

I haven't been able to find a midget that will work for beer and burgers willing to sit in the engine bay and spray it!

go on throw i n some chicken wings and tequila, the midget might go for it then.

Back