New clutch for a f350 12v

04_6.0

F350 12v
I am in the market for a new clutch mine has started to slip after a few mods. I am using the 13" solid cummins flywheel bored to accept the bigger input shaft of the zf6. I am using the ford disc and pressure plate, it all bolted together perfectly. I would like to retain the stock pedal pressure of the truck or slightly heavier due to my wife drives the truck daily. i would also like to maintain the stock engagement of the clutch as well. I am estimating that i may have 275-325hp. I tow rarely but i may be doing twins in the near future. I know there are some trade offs with pedal pressure and engagement i was just wanting an experts opinion/suggestions. i know i cant have it exactly stock feel and hold 500hp but i would like to be as driver friendly as possibly. also is there any need for upgraded hydro's on the zf6? thanks

If your wanting to stay with a 13" single your best option is to go with our Kevlar/Ceramic.

I would like to stay with a 13" clutch but i doesnt matter to me which i go with single or double whichever will be better for my application.

Back