ODRA Race Sat. April 25th at Redline Raceway

I was in a 01 black ex-cab long bed 2wd with short black stacks with a bedliner box around them. My TV is set pretty tight because I tow alot with that truckand the first 4 passes I was backing it off. It dead heads at the top of first the way I usually run it. I'm guessing that's what he is talking about. I still want to know what you were riding in, since you weren't driving?

My tranny was slipping? When was it de-fueling? What were you driving? Care to match for some cash?

hey amn calm down they were questions not bashing you man.. it sounded like your tranny wouldnt shift out on your first run but you coulda been spinning... you do have a badass looking truck though... my truck wasnt there though i made a few passes in a buddy of mines truck

I was in a 01 black ex-cab long bed 2wd with short black stacks with a bedliner box around them. My TV is set pretty tight because I tow alot with that truckand the first 4 passes I was backing it off. It dead heads at the top of first the way I usually run it. I'm guessing that's what he is talking about. I still want to know what you were riding in, since you weren't driving?

the white 01 qc/sb on black/chrome 18's

Truthfully I dont remember which truck was yours or anything. So I couldnt tell ya if he was right but I do know that he didnt drive anything up there.

but like i said it was cool hangin with yall kevin... i aint tryin to start nothing i was asking but i guess the way i worded it was wrong..... kevin when your truck gettin the new setup man?

I'm not upset at all, I was just trying to make sure you were talking to/about me. I was making a joke about my truck being the coolest anyway. There were some nice trucks there that day! I have never been a bracket race fan, heads up match racing has always been my thing. At the next event I go to, she will be a completely different animal, that was the first time down the track, so I took it pretty easy on it. :Cheer:

good to hear and yea i hate bracket racing to man.... your truck looked badass though all blacked out... would look SICK with some black 18's or 20's ya know...

That's the plan, after the new paint, everything will be black. Wheels, lights, grille, bumpers and no badges or trim mouldings. Looks like more go-fast mods first though. When is the next semi-local event?

but like i said it was cool hangin with yall kevin... i aint tryin to start nothing i was asking but i guess the way i worded it was wrong..... kevin when your truck gettin the new setup man?

Yea I wasnt tryn to start nothin I was just answering what I knew.

Hopefully yall can make it to the dyno in Denton on the 13th.

Back