New twin kit 91-93 Dodge

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
We finally got Johnny from Stainless Diesel to build us a twin kit for a 93 Dodge. As you can see, the kit is a very tight fit and took Johnny a while to make that downpipe. We are now offering these kits and will be adding them to our website this weekend. Thank you Johnny for doing this for us! Awesome work as always. :Cheer:

067_14115031_logo-3.jpg

Pm me a price on kit only

Awesome, What turbos are base on this? Borg Warners?

Please just watch this thread for now. I will update it once we figure out a price on the kits. The turbine housing had to be modified to fit the downpipe since cab clearance is a huge issue. These modifications will most likely raise the price some, but I'm pushing Johnny to get price down for you guys. lol

The decision is up to Johnny, but I think he is gonna offer them as we do with all of the other twin kits. You choose from 62, 63, 64 or 66 turbo over a s475 or s480. This kit in the picture was a 66/74/14 batmo over a s483 batmo for a big build we are working on for a customer.

Nice !

I'd like to see a picture of the modified compressor cover. Looks like a smart way to do it.

Piping kit only. If you've ever seen one of Johnnys kits, he takes no shortcuts. Everything is great quality.

Very nice! I remember the first twins I bought from PDR about 7 or 8 years ago. Everything had to be modified to fit, but when it was done, I was hooked. I went from having to watch the egt's like a hawk, to being able to flat foot it and just sit at 900 degs. Thanks for taking the time to have this done.

Believe it or not, we don't get many calls on the first gen twin kits. Thats mostly why it hasnt been done already. Glad we got the opportunity to kick Johnny in his azz and I am very happy with the way it turned out. Good step in the right direction for the first gen guys.

I'd like to thank Johnny at Stainless Diesel for taking the time to drop his batmo earrings and pick up his tools to make this happen. Thanks buddy!

Last edited:
The truck was a 4x4 auto. He already had a aftermarket one in different location. You will most likely have to move it.

Back