ODRA - $750 Cash and Redline Raceway Sat. June 21st

outlawdra

Outlaw Diesel Racing Association (www.outlawdra.com) will have a FUN-RUN at Redline Raceway (www.redlineraceway.com) on Sat. June 21st!

$750 in Prize Money can be Won*!!! Courtesy of ODRA and NADM (www.runnadm.com)

$500 goes to the Fastest Diesel Truck of the Night*
$150 goes to 2nd Place*
$100 goes to 3rd Place*

There will be Money Races, Heads Up and Grudge Matches!

Admission is $8 for spectators $13 for pit side and $5 for a tech card.

Gates open at 6pm, be sure to arrive early and sign-in at the ODRA table as soon as you get there.

Look forward to seeing you!
:rockwoot:

*Any street legal diesel is qualified, must be tagged and inspected

thats not the same weekend as the dr performance event is it?

This summer looks like it is gonna be filled with Odra events! Cool that nadm is stepping in to help too!

Yes, ODRA at Redline and Dr. P at Kennedale are the same night. Then CRL is in Denton on Sunday.

Yes, ODRA at Redline and Dr. P at Kennedale are the same night. Then CRL is in Denton on Sunday.

Anna, what is Dr.P putting on? ODRA has a dyno event going at the end of June also, I have to pick and choose on events to go to as I'll burn about $100 or more worth of fuel round trip.

Jim

i am going to kennedale to , it is alot closer for me!! i think dr.p is having a dyno next weekend to . on june 14 i think!!

thats not the same weekend as the dr performance event is it?

This summer looks like it is gonna be filled with Odra events! Cool that nadm is stepping in to help too!

Yup it is, to bad no one contacted us, however we will have $750* in Cash Payouts for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Fastest Diesel Trucks of the Night. Both FASS and NADM are sponsoring the payout for the June 21st Race Night FUN-RUN at Redline.

We are working to secure more products to Raffle off like the Bully Dog PMT that Matt won at the last Race May 31st at North Star Dragway.

We (ODRA) are working very hard to have a Event every month that everyone can enjoy.

*Any street legal diesel is qualified, must be tagged and inspected

You say must be taged and inspected? That is just for like a street class right? Ive just put together a truck that i intend to bring out but its surly not tagged and inspected. Will there be other classes that can run that night? Ryan

I think they only have the tagged and inspected class. It would be nice to see an anything goes class because technically nitrous voids your street legal status

School bus...who are you... I dont know why you would think Nitrous would void a Street Class Diesel Truck at one of our ODRA Races. I run Nitrous and so do most of our guys in our Club but thanks for your input. Micah Stone

You say must be taged and inspected? That is just for like a street class right? Ive just put together a truck that i intend to bring out but its surly not tagged and inspected. Will there be other classes that can run that night? Ryan

Ryan you are always welcome to run anything you would like at a ODRA Race Event granted, like at all tracks, it passes tech because they will always have the last say so.

We will have Open Heads Up and Grudge Matches as well as the "Fastest Street Class Diesel Truck Money Race*".

*However to be eligible to "Win" the FASS/NADM money at this particular race your truck would need to be a diesel and be tagged and inspected.

We work very hard to make all of our Events user friendly.

Last edited:
I'm just saying nitrous isn't street legal, correct? So if you only allow street legal tagged and inspected trucks I figured nitrous would be a no no.

I'm in no way trying to tell you how to run your races, Micah stone. Just don't know why race trucks wouldn't be allowed to race for money when strreet legal trucks can with just as many mods if not more. I'm working on a drag truck, but if I'm only gonna have a shot at winning money in my daily driver, I'll just save the money its gonna take to build the drag truck and spray a crap load of nitrous at my dd.

And I'm not trying to bash, I really think its cool that yall keep giving us texans something to do

I plan to be there. Again theres no tranny in the truck but i have one coming from Art Carr thats suppose to be bad to the bone. Hope to meet some of you and have a good time. Ryan

Nope! You can run even if its not taged and inspected you just cant run for the money as that class. Well i want be classed in a street or stock type class anyways so it wont matter. I do hope theres some payout for us guys that will be running in a open or Pro catt.?? We want to play put on a show and have a poss. for a check also......

Back