Product Release! Mishimoto Peformance Aluminum Radiator for Ford 6.4L Powerstroke!

I was interested in this product till I saw it takes over half a month just to get a pm from them. Good luck Randall.

Did anyone call their shop?

phone

Talked to their customer service a few times, told me mid to late December, then they told me late January. I called to see if they had any in stock like their posts on the forum claimed, but was always "too late".

I think by posting replies to their threads allows others to see what is really going on and give them a fair idea of what to expect.

Last edited:
Added 1/2 gallon of coolant yesterday, no big deal though, right... Ford brand coolant is cheap.

So, PM me if you'd like... I'd really appreciate a straight answer of what the actual delivery date should be.

Sorry for derail, continue chest beating of 6.0 intercooler testing in radiator thread. :)

Well I haven't received a PM yet...surely you could see where my order stacks in the grand scheme of everyone else's orders and give me a ballpark idea of when it would ship, right?

Hopefully the lack of reply is due to everyone too busy with their hands tig welding these radiators together...

Haha, yeah...just learned to carry around 3-4 gallons that way I have some reserve.

Talked to their customer service a few times, told me mid to late December, then they told me late January. I called to see if they had any in stock like their posts on the forum claimed, but was always "too late".

I think by posting replies to their threads allows others to see what is really going on and give them a fair idea of what to expect.

Randall,

Sorry for the late reply regarding this. Currently, we expect a large amount of 6.4L radiators to arrive on or about 1/10/14. We are expecting this shipment to cover ~80% of our currently back orders. We hope to have all back orders filled by February.

Thanks,
-Pat

Randall,

Sorry for the late reply regarding this. Currently, we expect a large amount of 6.4L radiators to arrive on or about 1/10/14. We are expecting this shipment to cover ~80% of our currently back orders. We hope to have all back orders filled by February.

Thanks,
-Pat

Thanks for the replies.

Radiator came in last week, now it's in the truck! Looking forward to using the truck again. Just a shame that fancy aluminum piece has to be covered by the ugly factory intercooler.

image.jpg

So Mishimoto...what say you about the recent post on bookface about leaking radiators? I sure hope they all don't have an issue... I can already assure you if mine fails and the warranty isn't upheld I'm gonna come unglued.

Back