Innovative Diesel Dyno Day- 9.26.09

I'll be there. :hehe:

I've had a bunch of people say they are coming, so it should be a pretty good showing.

I'm pretty sure we'll fill the dyno slots very early in the day.

Had a good time for the short time I was there and happy with the new numbers, Thanks Eric & Scott for a good event.

any numbers

490.74.....No Torque Reading were taken.

Mine were off from what I did last week at Mid-Atlantic,not sure why but numbers was not why I went.I went to help support the Fire Company and help Scott have a good show and turnout.I was impressed with all the trucks that showed up as there were many nice looking rigs.

The only things that did not impress me was the crybaby who whined and moaned about them missing him in the dyno order which caused everyone to me moved around.I guess that he was not a big enough person to keep track for himself when his turn was and when he was almost passed up he got his feelings hurt.

And the other...
Those who left the show and acted like complete a-holes on the street in front of the fire company.There wasn't many but it only takes a few to create bad blood and after all that has gone on at events everywhere one would have thought they would have shown more respect.

It was a really nice show they put on and they told me that they want it to be bigger next time.

Also...
Congratulations to Scott Hovey and the gang from MassDiesel on the addition of the dyno to their shop.Scott's group did a FINE job for their first big day with the mobile jet and they really kept the show moving along..........Andy

I didnt get to be there for long, but it sounded like everything went well. The guys even went out of there way to let me get on the rollers- I know that they were ready to pack up but they allowed me to squeeze in at the end- I really appreciated it. THANKS again, and i look forward to what the RSFC has in the plans for the future. -Steven

Thanks for a great day and awesome turn out. We really didn't have much time to pass the word about the event, but everyone had a great time.

My wife is writing down the number for me now, so I'll post them up. It'll be HP only numbers. The rpm was reading correctly, but a configuration file in the software was corrupt and not posting torque numbers.

Thanks again.

Eric

Back